WHAT'S IN THE AUGUST 2013 ISSUE OF LRO
The latest issue of LRO is now in shops, and available to download from the AppStore for iPad (with extra images and video), or Play Magazines for Android (UK only).
Get your copy for all these great features or see our latest money saving subscription offers...
|• Restored! Super-rare tempo 80in
• It's Disco 3 time! How to buy the best £8k off-roader & daily driver
• 22 gripping east Leics greenlanes
- Find electrical faults
- Rebuild diffs like a pro
- 19 tech queries answered
- How to fix starting problems
- Defender 90 soft-top conversion
• Rally Rescue 110 - build secrets revealed
• ALRC action: 23 clubs do battle in Wales
• 'I opened the door and muddy water gushed out' - Radio 2's Lynn Bowles talks dirty...
• WIN! A Td5 Defender 110... & soft tops
• Tested: New Range Rover Sport off-road
Leics be having you
Rural Leicestershire has terrific greenlanes - so where better for Team LRO to go on adventure? Neil Watterson plots the route
Have a go hero
The new Ranger Rover Sport will make you feel like a driving god, as Mike Goodbun experiences
Just like clockwork
Jerome Andre tries out former watchmaker Wounter Tyberghien's 'reinterpretation' of the Swiss Army knife: a bulletproof technical and medical assistance 110 that ploughs through African deserts for a living
The dunes are alive
...with the sound of Swiss Land Rovers that have swapped the Alps for the Sahara
They don't come much rarer than an 80-inch Tempo, and James Taylor has found one freshly restored
What's in your workshop?
Working on our Land Rovers is almost as much fun as driving them - or so we like to tell ourselves! Show us how your project is progressing and we'll show everyone else
Discovery 3 buying guide
They're now within reach of third- and fourth-hand buyers, and remain very desirable. But you need to know what you're looking at...