Campmor Tent - Combo Senior Mk II (no Awning) (5 Person +)
The Campmor Combo Senior Mark II is manufactured from a high quality rip-stop canvas. This canvas tent has a double skinned roof over sleeping area making it 100% weatherproof. Heavy weight groundsheet sewn in ensures no water ingress. Tent is extremely warm in cold weather. Retains heat well due to the double-skin. Also has internal ventilation. Unlike the Campmor Combo Senior Tent X13257 model S040, this Campmor Combo Senior Mark II has no awning.
Model Number S704
- Manufactured from rip-stop canvas
- Tubular steel supporting frame
- Sleeping area with sewn in ground sheet
- Front panel has a zip door
- Sleeping area 3.00 m x 3.00 m.
- Day area 3.00 m x 3.00 m
- Day area has removal roll-up side and front panels with mosquito nets.
- Manufactured in South Africa
- Accommodates up to five people in sleeping area but more if day area is used for sleeping.
- Rip-stop canvas fabric provides total blackout interior (no early morning sun up shine through into tent)
All Campmor canvas fabric is dyed and has an anti-fungal treatment. UV inhibitor and Teflon additive which makes water bead and dries quickly.
Material has a panama weave with 60% cotton, 40% polyester. Polyester is in the cross ribs. Cotton thread is core spun for strength with polyester core being wrapped with cotton.
Material has 1.5 m head.
Ground sheets are 550 gram PVC.
Eyelets are high quality brass.
Zips are "Y.K.K."
South Africa Bureau of Standards approval.
Find out more and purchase your Campmor Tent through the Expedition Equipment website.