Jerry Can 20L
1. According to DIN 7274 the can is made from 0.9 mm steel
2. To prevent internal rusting the can is lined with petrol resistant alkyd-ammonia based paint
3. Powder coating gives anti-corrosion protection and a smooth look.
4. The wide channel breather enables even pouring time of less than 25 sec.
5. Strip welding ensures handle strength
6. Special holes in handle allows to attach pouring spout clip with screws
7. Bayonet closure is completely leak proof with the can in any position
8. UN number approval certifies compliance with Dangerous Goods Transportation Regulations
9. Internationally Patented Locking Pin gives additional security against accidental opening of the can
Sizes in mm: H 470, W 165, D 345 Weight: 4.3 kg
Also available in Red and Black. 5L and 10L versions are also available at £10.93 and £13.00 respectively.
From: John Craddock Ltd