It’s here at last, the much-anticipated fifth generation Range Rover, and editor Neil has been to see it in the metal. Our December 2021 includes a deep dive under the skin of this highly significant model, complete with four-wheel steering, seven seats and two PHEV powertrain options.
Also in the December 2021 issue of Land Rover Owner International magazine…
• Put a Land Rover On Your Drive From £1k – essential tips for buying a Land Rover under £5k
• Latest Land Rover news, including Ineos Grenadier pricing and dealer network details
• Columns from writers Vicky Turner, Sam Watson and Mike Gould
• Series IIA Dormobiles – we lift the lid on four classics to find out what makes Dormobiles so interesting and special
• How our Defender rebuild project’s cooling and wings were installed
• Readers’ photos from around the globe, in World of Land Rover
• Home Servicing: a potted guide to home maintenance
• Club updates and Land Rover events for your diary
• Reader’s reveals his discrete Discovery 5 Cumbrian camper
• Step-by-step installation of a Terrafirma locking axle differential
• LRO Trail Part 10: top greenlanes in the Yorkshire Dales, and where to find them
• Arduous overlanding in Zambia with a Defender 110, told by Julie Osborne-Tame
• Restoration story of a beautiful Series III FFR Lightweight Half-Ton
• Latest new products to help you get the most from you Land Rover
• Your letters – about the Ineos Grenadier, wokeness, and more!
• Neil talks models, hot air and Solihull’s bees, in Watty’s World
… and loads more!