The Land Rover Owner Peterborough Show on 19-20 September is one of the biggest events of the Land Rover calendar – and this year it’s going to be a cracker. If you book via LROshow.com before 9pm Thursday September 17 (that's tomorrow!) you could also win a £1280 Tembo 4x4 Defender 110 roof rack!
If you're booking for more than one person, buying advanced tickets will save you plenty of dosh to treat yourself to that Land Rover part you've been after for ages, while enjoying all the stuff we have lined up for your Land Rover enjoyment!
- Land Rover themselves have a stand to help us celebrate the Defender's 67 years of production, while also showcasing 45 years of the Range Rover – something you won’t find at any other Land Rover show.
- Bowler will be demonstrating the awesome capability of the Bowler Challenge 90 in our arena with Edd Cobley at the wheel. If you have seen him in action before, you know that means huge slides and jumps with jaw dropping agility skills.
- The arena will also hold the mighty 542bhp, 162 mph, Special Vehicle Operations-developed Range Rover Sport. Putting it through its paces, the noise from its 5.0 supercharged V8 must be heard to be believed!
- There are more than 60 club displays, 140 traders booked for nearly every Landy part you could possible need with plenty to keep your kids smiling; remote control Defenders, inflatables to play on and a treasure hunt around the show site, set by our navigation guru, deputy ed Neil Watterson!
- You can talk to us, your friendly LRO team, while watching Polybush and The Manic Mechanics work their magic on a 109” project vehicle. We will also be revealing our new project Land Rover on the LRO stand…
- In addition to competitions in the arena taking place on both Saturday and Sunday, local band The Roadcrew performing live on Saturday night and on-site camping, we'll also be hosting talks with Monty Hall, Nick Rogers, Alex Hislop and Roger Crathorne.
- If all this action fires you up, you can take your Land Rover off-road over the LRO Adventure Club’s Yarwell course, sponsored by Britpart.
But you will need to be quick! Tickets cost more at the gate, so get across to the LROshow.com website before 9pm on Thursday 17 September – especially if you fancy the look of that roofrack…
Book now and save!
Advance adult day tickets cost £13, kids aged five and over are £6 each, and a family pass (two adults, two kids) is £32. Please note, all online bookings incur a service charge per booking. Get your tickets here.