Name: Richard Cole
Where he lives: Soham, Cambridgeshire
Vehicle Model: Defender 90
How long has he owned the Land Rover: 5-6 months - a new addition to the family
What he uses it for: Work/Offroading/Greenlaning/Everything
Richard says: "I rescued the 90 from an abusive owner. It's a 1995 M Reg 300tdi can bodied 90 called Scruff. It's covered in dents but it's unique to me and I love it."
- Disc braked Salisbury rear axle
- Range Rover Classic front axle
- Rock sliders
- LED rear work lights
- Light Force front spot lights
- +2” lift springs
- +2” rear shock absorbers
- Gwynn Lewis front shock turrets
- Gwynn Lewis rear top shock mounts
- Wrap around QT front diff guard
- Cranked rear radius arms
- HD Steering arms
- Yellow Polybrushes
- BRB winch bumper
- 35x10.5R16 Fedima mud tyres on grey modular but soon to be changed to set of Mach5 wheels
- Wide angle rear prop shaft
Fancy modifying your Land Rover like Richard's? You'll need these products:
Think your Land Rover or Range Rover is the best modified example in the UK? Then make sure you enter it into our Modified Land Rover of the Year competition, in association with 4x4 insurance broker Sureterm Direct.
Sureterm will endeavour to beat a competitors 4x4 quote, so call today and receive a £15 discount* and the chance to win a 4x4 day out with Yorkshire 4x4 Treks*.
Call: 01480 587 041 Visit: www.sureterm.com/MLR15
*Terms and Conditions apply.