Get your copy for all these great features or see our latest money saving subscription offers...
|• 520 BHP Defender Exclusive! Flat-out in the world's fastest 6.2 Chevy-powered 110
• 60 years of the 107in - why LWB Series I worked
• Revealed! Secret life of a prototype Range Rover Sport
• Off-road in Israel - "We dodged bombs and chased wolves"
• Our SIIA rebuild hits the road...
• Military buying special - get a war hero 90, 110 or 130. From just £3000!
• Wild Forest of Dean greenlanes
• Reader's camper storms Sahara
- Find and fix Td5 faults
- Easy drum brake adjustment
- Replace Disco 2 height sensors
- Knock dents out of alloy panels
- Ask LRO: 17 tech problems sorted
• PLUS! Win a Defender!
CHARGE OF THE 520
Five hundred and twenty bhp? In a Defender? Only Jerry Thurston can explain that one
So you want to buy a military...
As the last of the Defenders are released by the MoD, we take a look at what makes this hardy bunch a worthwhile investment. Fraser Barsby shows you what to look out for
The Forest of Dean offers a huge variety of recreational activites. Neil Watterson visits this idyllic corner of Gloucestershire to find out what's on offer for Land Rover owners
Hungry for a new off-road experience? As Dutch 110 owner Andrea Dijkstra finds, Israel and the West Bank has plenty to offer
John Pearson tells the story of a very special Land Rover test mule that's seen active service as both a new Range Rover and Range Rover Sport
Six decades of rallying army style
Neil Watterson meets members of the military rally teams, past and present
Series IIA hits the road
The last few jobs are ticked off the sheet as Ben Field's series IIA rebuild comes to an end