If you love Range Rovers, don’t miss LRO’s new special edition. It’s a 92-page tribute to Range Rovers through the ages, from the latest masterpieces of technology and design to the historic game-changer that started it all.
Motoring pundit Quentin Wilson delivers a heartfelt foreword, saluting ‘the British engineering legend that still makes the rest of the world’s motor industry secretly sigh with admiration.’
Features include restoration stories, off-road test drives, buying advice, and tales of engineering greatness from enthusiasts’ sheds to Solihull itself.
· Restoration of a pre-production Range Rover Classic, YVB 158H
· Inside story behind a police-escort Range Rover P38 4.0 with a claim to fame
· Range Rover Velar tested on road and (muddy) track
· Aston Martin V12 squeezed into a Range Rover Classic, with awesome results
· Off-roading in Spain with a 5.0-litre supercharged Range Rover L322
· Petrol V8 or 3.0TDV6 – which makes the better Range Rover Sport?
· Painstaking revival of a knackered Range Rover CSK
· Original Evoque put through its paces on Anglesey
· LR Special Vehicle’s tech-laden concept for a Range Rover P38 mobile office
· LRO’s full test of the SDV6 Range Rover Sport L494, on-road and off
· Mark Knopfler’s Range Rover Classic LSE, transformed from rotbox to masterpiece
· Range Rover L405 tested to the max in Morocco
· LRO’s Buying Guide for the Range Rover Classic (focusing on 1981-1996)
· Behind the scenes at Solihull to reveal how bodies are stamped from aluminium
· Range Rover PHEV – just how effective is the latest hybrid technology?