Want more power from your Land Rover? Then August issue of LRO is for you! We get beneath the skin of high-performance Land Rovers, and give you the expertise you need to ensure your vehicle is delivering its best.
Our cover star (featured inside) is Motor & Diesel’s beautiful Defender 90, developing 300bhp from its 3.7-litre petrol Ford V6 engine. It’s quite something!
Also in the August 2019 issue of LRO…
· Breath-taking images from Sam Watson’s voyage into Georgia
· Re-mapping a Td5 – how we got more horses from our D2 auto
· Browsing for a Evoque? Then you’ll need our Range Rover Evoque buying guide
· Land Rover gearing – Martin Domoney explains how to get the right setup
· A gorgeous restoration of a pre-production Range Rover Classic Tdi
· Land Rover related products on test.
· We reveal 18 greenlanes in Devon that you can drive too
· Answers to 17 technical queries
· Newly restored Series I 86in with a fascinating history on the AA’s fleet
· How to install a roof rack and awning
· Californian rock crawling with local club members
· Land Rover Legends 2019 – Mark Saville reports from his day at Bicester Heritage
· Find dozens of Land Rover events you can attend
· James Taylor’s Roverphile
· Land Rovers for sale