ULTIMATE DEFENDER BUYING GUIDE
Ever doubted what a Land Rover can do? Then the latest issue of LRO is for you.
We’ve wild adventures from Nevada to Timbuktu, and on home turf, sideways action from LRO’s Martin Domoney at the wheel of a Bowler 90. Read the full inside story on the development of the Range Rover P38, now in its 25th anniversary year. We even reveal a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the new Defender being tested off-road.
Plus liberal helpings of technical expertise and historical insight that LRO will never be without. Grab your copy to find…
· Greenlaning in Cumbria – can we ascend the height of Everest in a single day?
· All-electric Defender 110 from the Netherlands is put to the test
· LRO’s Martin Domoney competes in a Bowler 90 in the BXCC Scottish Grand Safari
· How to replace a Range Rover Classic tailgate (and get it aligned spot on)
· Overland legend Tom Sheppard retells his 1978 trek across north Africa, in a Range Rover Classic ‘Velar’
· LT230 gears – how to change your transfer box’s ratios
· Answers to 14 technical queries from LRO readers
· The Rallye des Gazelles experience, as told by competitor Helen Tait
· Land Rover related products on test.
· 101 Forward Control, restored after 20 years of effort – discover how it was done
· James Taylor unearths historic curiosities in Roverphile
· How to install a new wiring loom plus interior trim in a Range Rover Classic
· Off-road with the New Land Rover Defender
· Nevada trails – Jerome Andre drives The Valley of Fire and Logandale Trails
· Browse dozens of Land Rover events you can attend
· Billing Off-Road Show 2019 – Russ Brown reports
· Masses of Land Rovers for sale