ULTIMATE DEEP WATER GUIDE
It’s a wading special! This month in LRO, discover where to find the best fords in the UK, and learn the secrets that’ll get you driving deeper and further in your Land Rover. Because why should rain stop play?
As always we also bring you awesome Green Oval creations, from a gorgeous Discovery 1 Longranger to a 6x6 Defender Double Cab recovery truck, complete with Harvey Frost crane.
Pick up your copy of LRO magazine’s April 2019 issue to find…
· 10-page special feature revealing Britain’s greatest fords
· Industry insider Mike Gould’s dealings with the MoD in the late ‘70s
· How to import a Series I Land Rover from Australia
· Stonking red 6x6 Defender recovery truck
· Buying a used turbo diesel engine? We show how to check its health
· Modified off-road Range Rover P38
· Your photos and stories from around the world
· Deep water wading techniques – essential knowledge for preventing calamity
· Step-by-step restoration of a rusty Range Rover Classic bodyshell
· The APGP story – Series Land Rovers that were built to fly and float
· How to replace the auto gearbox on a Range Rover L322
· Peter Galilee on the tech he can do without
· Stunning new Longranger Discovery 1 that took 1100 hours to build
· JP takes on Australia’s notorious Telegraph Track in a Discovery 2 ‘ute’
· Upcoming Land Rover events for your diary
· Desert nomad Sam Watson’s cautionary tales of backstreet mechanics
· How to fit a sealed TDCi airbox
· 3D scanning – how it’s done (and how to make a miniature Mark Saville)
· James Taylor’s Roverphile reveals Irish Disco 1 Commercials
… and loads more!