Which should you go for: Defender or Series Land Rover?
Have all Defenders become classics? Probably not, but most Tdi-engined ones are over 20 years old now – and that’s when most vehicles gain classic status. So which would you go for – a Series III or Tdi Defender? Can’t make up your mind, let our 16-point test be your guide.
Also inside the August 2018 issue we have:
- Greenlanes and fords in Northumberland
- New classic off-road drive at Goodwood featuring Series IIA Land Rovers
- Vegan retrim for a Defender
- Mastering Morocco’s Atlas mountains and dunes in the Sahara
- Full test of Rotodama’s forward control Rediscovery built onto a Discovery chassis
- How to fix driveline clunks
- Camping trailer built to match its Series III tow vehicle
- How to sort Discovery 2 air suspension
- Ex-factory Freelander 1
- Camel Trophy Tribute Ninety
- Series III Stage 1 V8 Ute on 1100-mile road trip
- How to replace Series Land Rover spring eye bushes
- 29 great new products
- 7 products tested
- Our Land Rovers: Freelander 2, Discovery 1 & 2 and Defender
- James Taylor’s Roverphile
- Removing the engine and axles as part of our Range Rover Classic rebuild
- Bicester Land Rover Legends report
- SLROC go to Islay
And much more!