The February issue of LRO is on sale now!
We’re starting to see what appear to be mules for the new Defender on the streets of the UK, but what could you make if you had access to a huge parts bin? Dan Padmore had exactly that, and has built a fantastic One Ten using Land Rover’s best bits: 300Tdi engine, 6-speed transmission, beefed-up Discovery axles, etc. It’s a work of art, and built for work.
If an older diesel isn’t your thing, how about looking to the future with electricity? An electric-powered 2-door Range Rover Classic with a range of 200 miles has got to be one of life’s ‘wants’, especially when the conversion is done so neatly.
On top of that, we’ve got a fantastically-rebuilt Discovery, modified Freelander 1, and all of this:
- 25 great new products
- Stage 1 V8 Series III station wagon
- How to cure discovery sunroof leaks
- Greenlaning in County Durham and Yorkshire
- 147-inch stretched Defender
- How to wire in driving lamps
- Series III used for weddings
- Series I 107-inch pick up rebuild
- How to replace a Td5 water pump
- Calais adventure
- 17 workshop questions answered
- How to fit a Tdi boost pin and ring
- Malachi comp safari report
And much more!