2019: YOUR LAND ROVER YEAR SORTED
To kick off the New Year we’ve created the ultimate guide to 2019. More than just a calendar of Land Rover events, it’s melting pot of inspiration to help you plan your year, and get the most out of your vehicle.
Also featured: DREAM DISCOVERY 2 – Peter Galilee visits one of our favourite modified Disco 2s to see just how capable this stealth camper can be.
Other highlights from the February 2019 issue of Land Rover Owner magazine include…
· James Bond ‘Spectre’ Defender replicas are put to the test.
· Ex-Land Rover man Mike Gould recalls the troubled launch of the Range Rover P38.
· Servicing a Freelander 2.2 TD4 – Martin Domoney shows how you can do it.
· Lowdown on the latest products for your Land Rover.
· Disco 2 belt idler and fan bearing replacement – the expert’s method, explained.
· James Taylor meets the rescuer of a bizarre Sheer Rover.
· TESTED: JP’s verdict of the Discovery 5 on LRO’s Real World Test route
· Range Rover man, Jerome Andre, shows how to fix L405 cruise control.
· Series IIA Lightweight, restored - and it took 25 years to finish!
· Peak District adventure – Neil Watterson’s greenlane outing in the heart of England.
· Our step-by-step Range Rover Classic chassis build-up nears completion.
· John Pearson’s epic odyssey continues across Australia’s vast Simpson Desert.
· MROC Time Trial report, told by Russ Brown.
· How to upgrade a late Defender’s gear-shift with a Shift-R kit
· Overland guru, Sam Watson, shares his wisdom on roof tents
· Discovery 1 buying guide – how to buy the best of these modern classics
And loads more!