The January issue of LRO is on sale now!
As we approach winter, the January 2018 issue is packed full of winter advice: how to prepare your Land Rover, where to go and how to make the most of the winter months – after all, it’s when Land Rovers are at their best.
Talking of the best, we’ve got footballer and movie hard-man Vinnie Jones and his no-expense-spared Defender rebuild. Starting with a tired 1995 300Tdi station wagon, the Defender goes as well as it looks.
But that’s not the only star we have in the mag. The creations from Goblin Works Garage are the subject of a TV series coming to the small screen soon. We get behind the wheel of their slammed Series IIA – one of the vehicles to be featured on the show. The series starts on Quest UK on January 11.
If modified isn’t your thing, bask in the history of John Wright’s fantastic Series I 107-inch station wagon rebuild. Peter Galilee delves into the past and reunites it with previous owners – this is proper living history.
On top of that, we have:
- · Greenlaning through fabulous Northumberland scenery
- · Range Rover Classic rebuilt and improved
- · 28 great new products
- · Tastefully improved Discovery 2 rebuilt in just two weeks
- · Hundreds of Land Rovers for sale
- · Exploring Lesotho, Africa’s mountain kingdom
- · Perfectly-rebuilt Td5 Defender 90 hard top
- · Darren Chilcott’s wacky Land Rover creations
- · How to fit a winch and splice winch rope
- · How to fit a heated windscreen
- · Anglian Rover Owners Club 50th birthday trial
And much more!