The July issue is now on sale – and it’s our 30th anniversary issue!
This month we're celebrating with a bumper issue and we couldn't celebrate our 30th birthday without taking a look back at some of the highlights of the past 30 years: the game changers, the greenlaning and the covers that had such an impact on the Land Rover scene. But it’s not all a nostalgia-fest – we’ve still got our regular mix of great Land Rovers, adventures and buying info.
Oh, and there’s bags of workshop advice too, including preparing your Land Rover for summer driving.
· FREE Spork! An invaluable piece of kit for that summer camping adventure
· ‘I created a monster’… 44in tyres on a Classic Range Rover
· 18,000 miles overlanding in Iran in restored Series I station wagon
· Unique 6x4 Discovery 4… weird, yes. Wonderful – without a doubt
· Cherished 127 lovingly restored
· Land Rover’s Rail Road – the original SIIA built to promote the new 2.25 diesel engine