GET A GRIP!
Traction! You can never have too much of it when you’re driving off-road, so it’s the topic we’ve doubled down on in the June 2019 issue of LRO. In our 12-page special feature, learn how to set up your Land Rover to get better grip, and how you can improve your off-road driving skills to exploit every bit of traction available.
Also in LRO’s June 2019 issue…
· Our verdict on the most revealing images we’ve seen of the next Defender.
· Amy Clarissa’s brilliantly modified Discovery 2, that she’s done most of the work on herself.
· Defender brakes – how to upgrade them properly.
· Stunning vistas and tough driving on Sam Watson’s latest Sri Lanka overland adventure.
· Mark Saville on the 1952 80in Series I that’s still trialling.
· Your Land Rovers, old and new, near and far, pristine and grotty.
· The dramatic conclusion of our Welsh greenlane epic.
· Our Range Rover Classic project gets interior insulation and initial trimmings.
· How to look after your Land Rover’s various traction aids.
· James Taylor’s Roverphile discusses Time Team Land Rovers and a French 110 FC.
· Awesome ex-military Defender 110 V8 that’s fresh from a sympathetic restoration.
· Sam Watson visits a 100+ collection of ‘proper’ Land Rovers in the Middle East.
· Hundreds of Land Rovers for sale.
· Ask LRO – your technical queries, answered by experts.
· Discovery 2 snorkels – how to fit them.
· Land Rover related products on test.
… and plenty more. Be quick before stocks run out!