The March issue of LRO is on sale now!
2018 is going to be an exciting year for Land Rover – it’s the 70th anniversary of the vehicle we know and love being launched, so what better time to buy a new vehicle? We’ve brought together this year’s best buys, from classics to everyday drives.
Happy with the Land Rover(s) you already own? We’ve four pages of new products, seven products tested and a mud terrain tyre test to help get the most from your vehicle.
The rest of the mag is bursting with great features too, including:
- Drift-inspired lowered V8 Ninety
- Greenlaning in Berkshire and Hampshire
- 10 things you need to know about taking on a project
- Exploring Cambodia
- Fabulous Freelander rally car
- Rebuilt ex-RAF Lightweight (Half Ton)
- Range Rover P38 pick-up
- BMXer’s Series III rebuild
- Living with a pre-pro Freelander 2
- Series IIA Dormobile
- Helping provide solar to remote schools in Morocco
- 3.9 EFi V8 One Ten
- Range Rover Classic pick-up
- How to repair rusty Discovery sills
- Replacing a P38 sump gasket
- Sort Defender wipers
- AZLRO rally report
- Starting a Range Rover Classic rebuild
- 17 workshop questions answered
And much more!