WINTER BARGAINS: BE UNSTOPPABLE FOR LESS THAN £4k!
We’re all about making the most of winter in the March 2019 issue of LRO. Don’t miss our 10-page guide to buying an all-weather Land Rover for under £4000. From Series II to Range Rover L322, you might be surprised at what this budget can buy you.
And we meet John Lennox, the determined restorer behind a wonderful 1949 Series I Tickford that oozes history. See how he built it, including parts diagrams for the tricky bodywork.
Also in LRO’s March 2019 issue…
· Neil Watterson explores rocky greenlanes in the North York Moors that you can drive too
· Installing an Eales V8 in a Range Rover Classic chassis
· Backtracks adventure through Namibia and Botswana in a Series III
· Peter Galilee on how Land Rover values will move
· Defender 110 equipped for Morocco’s Rallye Des Gazelles, with its all-British female team
· Reader’s modified Discovery 2
· Borders Hill Rally Championship report
· A tour of the world’s biggest Land Rover breaker in South Australia
· How to fix Freelander 2 rear diff
· Products on test, including Maxtrax boards and Yokohama Geolandar tyres
· Sub-zero adventure to France’s snowy Landrauvergne Hivernale show
· Sorted: Discovery dropping window glass – how to fit a new regulator
· John Pearson’s gruelling Australian Outback odyssey steps up a gear
And loads more!