The May issue of LRO is on sale now
Land Rover has its 70th anniversary on 30 April 2018, and what better way to celebrate than checking out 70 Land Rovers that created the legend in our 14-page special.
We’ve also got a bargain-basement Defender 90 that’s had a complete makeover and now looks absolutely stunning.
Plus, there’s also:
- 8000km solo Australian adventure in a 1950 Series I 80-inch
- Make your Land Rover drive like new
- Spectacular mountain greenlanes in North Wales
- Range Rover PHEV first drive
- Range Rover Classic buying guide
- Trialling a 109-inch Series III
- Range Rover L322 with a Toyota 3.0-litre 2JZ VVT-I engine (yes, really!)
- Rebuilt 109-inch
- Family-owned Lightweight
- 80-inch Series I unlike anything you’ve seen before
- Prepare a Range Rover Classic to remove the body
- How to fit central locking to a Defender
- 2018 MoT updates
- 16 of your workshop questions answered
- MacAgain event report
And much more!