CAMPING WITH YOUR LAND ROVER
We’re full of love for the great outdoors in this month’s LRO!
Don’t miss our special feature revealing the many ways you can equip your Land Rover for camping. And find inspiration in Graham and Ingrid Roberts’ lovely Discovery 1 camper, home built and beautifully designed to carry mod cons for backwoods Australia.
Meanwhile Mark Saville has been to Belgium to meet the fanatic behind an utterly gorgeous Series I 80in restoration, and you’ll want to see the Series III 109in recovery truck restored by Devon 4x4 – it’s stunning!
Also in the May 2019 issue of LRO…
· COVER STAR! Epic Defender 110 TDCi double cab, built for weekends in the great outdoors
· Neil Watterson goes off-road with the new Range Rover Evoque off-road. Really!
· We continue our greenlane odyssey through Wales, with maps you can follow
· Leaky Series front crank seals – Martin Domoney shows how you can replace them at home
· This month’s news: Landwind’s defeat, the fate of Land District greenlanes, and more…
· LRO reader’s Range Rover Classic Carmichael fire truck
· How to replace warn ball joints on Discovery 2s and Range Rover P38s
· Updates on the latest gear and equipment for your Land Rover
· LRO reader takes his Range Rover L405 off-roading in Australia, complete with roof tent
· Team LRO’s own workshop antics and adventures
· Your letters about the DC100, modern petrol in Series engines, and – er… Posh Spice
· DPFs – how to care for them and save big money
· James Taylor’s Roverphile discusses Series I crop sprayers and CKD Land Rovers in Dublin
· Ask LRO – your workshop questions answered
· Used & Abused – Land Rover related products on test
· Hundreds of Land Rovers for sale
… and stacks more. Collect your copy today!