The November issue of LRO is on sale now
Our November 2017 issue has a wealth of Land Rovers for your delectation. From Discovery 1 to Disco 5, rare Series Land Rovers and cracking adventures, there’s something for every Land Rover owner.
Our big Discovery feature brings every model together and is packed with advice to help you buy and own one.
We’re greenlaning along Ermine Street through Lincolnshire and Rutland, as well as heading towards Paris on tracks on a Van Goch adventure.
On top of that we have:
- Unstoppable 90 that goes as well as it looks
- 300Tdi Defender 110 comprehensively rebuilt and given a retro look
- Ultra-rare and weird Swiss Series III post van
- Range Rover P38 TREK management vehicle
- FLM Panelcraft 4-door Range Rover Classic
- Series IIA to China
- How Insa Turbo remould tyres are made
- How to build an ARB diff lock
- Fitting a Discovery 2 HD bumper
- How to service a Range Rover Evoque
- 10 things you need to know about trialling
- 27 great new products
- LRO Show 2017 report
- And much more!