The October issue of LRO is on sale now
Our October 2017 issue has a feast of adventure for you.
We’ve got 10 fantastic weekend adventures: places you can continue to visit even though summer is over. Some may say our destinations get even better outside the main tourist season.
Some people say air springs are a step too far, others that coils are the work of the devil. Then there are those who say Land Rover got it wrong when they moved the steering wheel to the side – for those people we feature a fantastic new Centre Steer replica.
- £160,000 ultimate Defender overlander
- Freelander 1, 2 and Discovery Sport shoot-out
- First Overland, Oxford and Cambridge Far East Expedition Series I station wagon returned to the UK
- 27 great new products
- Classic self-recovery winch tested (it’s not what you’re expecting)
- Coast-2-Coast: greenlaning from Morecambe Bay to the North Sea
- How to retrim Defender TDCi/Puma front seats
- Exploring Canyon de Chelly in Arizona
- Series Land Rover-based tractor
- How to fit Discovery 2 heavy duty rear bumper
- Series III rebuilt, second time round
- How to prepare your Discovery 1 for welding (let’s face it, it is inevitable it will need it)