Worried that your Land Rover could be stolen from your driveway? Require a small maypole to dance around? This Centinel C1 security post is your ideal security/dancing product!
Designed as an anti-ram, anti-theft device soley to keep vehicles, property and premises safe - and perhaps to dance around when the time comes - unlike folding or "telescopic" posts.
What are the benefits? Take a look at this vast list:
- Maintenance free
- Base plate fits flush with the ground
- Separate base plates available, post can be used in different locations
- Keyed alike available on request
- Drill and pick resistant lock
- Locates and locks in seconds (important in bad weather!)
- Base fits only 18″ below ground (avoiding mains cables and pipework, unlike telescopic posts!)
- Does not use easily attackable padlocks
- Accepted by all major insurance companies
- Stops thieves using your drive as a loading bay
The CENTINEL C1 security post has been in use for over a decade and proudly boasts (with client information available) a ZERO THEFT RATE. All this from a post which requires no maintenance and can be located and locked in a matter of seconds, which, if it is raining or snowing, is very important.
Ease of use
The lock is integral and fitted at the top of the security post – simply locate and lock. Ultimate Peace of mind.
The lock is graded CEN 5, this is the highest E.E.C. security rating, drill and pick resistant with a restricted profile key-way, this means the key cannot be copied by any other locksmith.
When you turn that key, an ingenious 10mm thick laser cut steel cam is located into what has to be the most highly engineered locking block on any security post available today. No pressure is placed on the lock itself.
Add to that, the fact that the Centinel C1 Security Post is the only post with a 5mm wall thickness that is fitted on the diagonal, in effect this means that in a ramming situation, the Centinel C1 security post is equal in strength to a wall thickness of over 10mm. Less weight – greater strength!
So remember, when securing your forecourt, show room window, shutter doors or driveway "it has to be CENTINEL"- the one with the proven record.
From: NK Group