The Campmor Combo Senior Mark II is manufactured from a high quality rip-stop canvas. This canvas tent has a double skinned roof over sleeping area making it 100% weatherproof. Heavy weight groundsheet sewn in ensures no water ingress. Tent is extremely warm in cold weather. Retains heat well due to the double-skin. Also has internal ventilation. Unlike the Campmor Combo Senior Tent X13257 model S040, this Campmor Combo Senior Mark II has no awning.
Model Number S704
- Manufactured from rip-stop canvas
- Tubular steel supporting frame
- Sleeping area with sewn in ground sheet
- Front panel has a zip door
- Sleeping area 3.00 m x 3.00 m.
- Day area 3.00 m x 3.00 m
- Day area has removal roll-up side and front panels with mosquito nets.
- Manufactured in South Africa
- Accommodates up to five people in sleeping area but more if day area is used for sleeping.
- Rip-stop canvas fabric provides total blackout interior (no early morning sun up shine through into tent)
All Campmor canvas fabric is dyed and has an anti-fungal treatment. UV inhibitor and Teflon additive which makes water bead and dries quickly.
Material has a panama weave with 60% cotton, 40% polyester. Polyester is in the cross ribs. Cotton thread is core spun for strength with polyester core being wrapped with cotton.
Material has 1.5 m head.
Ground sheets are 550 gram PVC.
Eyelets are high quality brass.
Zips are "Y.K.K."