Tough enough to take on anything you and your Land Rover can, the Zeon 10-S is an advanced, strong and capable winch. Snow? Not an issue. Mud? Not an issue. Your bosses’ car? Not an issue.
Muck-busting sealing keeps out anything that shouldn't be in there, paired with a hyper-durable cast-aluminium housing, satin-black finish and 10,000lbs of pulling power to create a powerful and essential off-roading tool.
Want a workhorse winch you can trust for years to come? This is the one for you.
- 10,000 lb. (4536 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 100' of 3/8" WARN Spydura synthetic rope, a temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer, a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve for abrasion resistance, and a polished aluminium hawse fairlead
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks.
- Updated planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
From: Devon 4x4