Our December 2020 issue spans the full range of Land Rover innovation, featuring two Green Ovals at the cutting edge – yet decades apart. One is the new Defender 90, on British soil and tested for the very first time.
Another is a bizarre amphibious prototype that Solihull engineers toyed with in the 1950s. Can it really float? We had to find out!
Pick up you copy of the December 2020 edition of LRO magazine to find…
• Editor Neil’s verdict of the new Defender 90 put fully to the test, on-road and off
• The ‘Big 80’! Will Adam Bennett’s weird restoration sink or swim?
• We discover overgrown greenlanes in Kent – and show where you can explore them too
• Td5 engine masterclass – everything you need to know about fault prevention and possible upgrades
• How to replace Freelander 2 suspension arms
• Buying a Range Rover Velar? Find essential knowledge in our buyer’s guide
• Budget Series III rebuild – how one man built a dependable working truck and saved cash
• Your photos and tales of success and failure
• Discovery 4 dream machine, modified for overlanding and off-road weekends
• Loads of new products that help you get the most from Land Rover ownership
• Discovery 3 propshaft replacement to stop a noisy bearing
• Land Rover product reviews, in Used & Abused
• Columns from writers John Pearson, Sam Watson, Mike Gould and Peter Galilee
• New wings and side panels for our 90 rebuild project
• Readers’ tales of a tiny Pink Panther creation, stunning Ninety and Range Rover P38
• JUE 477 – review by Peter Galilee of Martin Port’s latest book
• All the latest Land Rover news
• Watty’s World – Neil’s troublesome transfer box, and the halfshaft that went bang
… and loads more!