If you’re going to buy a Land Rover this year, don’t miss the lead feature in the April 2021 issue of LRO. Whether your budget is £1500 or £50,000 (or somewhere in between), we reveal which Land Rovers make the most sense to buy right now – taking their future values and running costs into account.
We’ve some stunning restorations too, plus detailed technical knowledge from our workshop-dwelling gurus, and news, products and adventures from all kinds of Land Rovers – at home in the UK and around the world. You’re in for a treat!
Pick up LRO’s April 2021 edition to find…
• Everything you need to know about the Works V8 Trophy Edition Defender
• Overlanding through Africa with a totally reliable Range Rover P38
• Magnificent Series IIA Station Wagon London Ambulance Service Control Unit, lovingly restored
• Our technical experts answer your workshop-related questions
• Your Land Rover’s fluids – what to use, and where
• New products overview, including a new Howling Moon roof tent and Disco 2 cup holders
• Chassis-up restoration story of a G4 Edition Discovery 2
• 109in ragtop Series I, superbly restored for a new life of regular use
• Readers tales of Land Rovering triumph and tribulation…
• … and ours too!
• Latest news from Land Rover clubs, plus 2021 dates for your diary
• James Taylor unearths a six-wheel Range Rover Classic recovery vehicle, in Roverphile
• Columns from writers Sam Watson, Jerry Thurston and Peter Galilee
• Step-by-step showing how we build up the rolling chassis of our project 90
• How to replace rotten footwells in Series Land Rovers and Defenders
• Freelander 2 power steering pipe swap – save bills by doing it yourself
• Price Guide – up-to-date market analysis showing what every Land Rover is worth
• Editor Neil talks naughty drivers and losing his nuts, in Watty’s World
… and loads more!
Best Buys 2021
Your guide to which Land Rovers make the most sense to buy in 2021