It’s our Christmas issue! Yes, we know it says February 2021 on the cover, but this issue is in the shops from 23 December 2020 (we can’t get our heads round it either – it’s something to do with LRO coming out 13 times a year, at four-weekly intervals...).
So happy Christmas!
Inside you’ll find our usual smorgasbord of stories, inspiration and hard-earned wisdom, bold adventures, beautiful classic rebuilds, and an ingenious Discovery 3 with a TDV8 in place of the usual TDV6 – all revealed with spectacular photography. Read advice on the latest gear to buy, learn about historic Land Rover curiosities, get the latest news, hear the opinions of our seasoned writers on current issues, and benefit from huge amounts of technical advice.
LRO February 2021
Here’s what else is inside the February 2021 issue of LRO…
• Series I Land Rover buying guide – how to assess an 86/88in model (1954-58)
• Latest news, from electric Range Rover Classics to plans for 2022 hillrallies
• Story behind a magnificent restoration of a Range Rover Classic LSE
• Historian James Taylor tells the story of the 1952 Road Rover, in Roverphile
• Circumnavigation of Scandinavia in an lovely One Ten camper conversion
• Discovery 3 converted to TDV8, and used properly – how the beast was built
• The LRO 300! Range Rover P400 MHEV is put through its paces on our huge new test route
• Building Defender doors with wind-up windows – a how to guide
• Awesome Forward Control 101 GS restoration story
• Lockdown Land Rovers – readers’ projects
• Warwickshire reader’s 200Tdi Discovery 1 flatbed pickup creation
• How to replace a Freelander 2 timing belt, crank sensor and starter
• Columns from writers John Pearson, Mike Gould, Sam Watson, Peter Galilee
• Tales of our own tinkering and triumphs
• Dates and details of 2021 Land Rover events
• New product inspo to help you get the most out of your Land Rover
• Neil calls for collective responsibility over illegal off-roading, in Watty’s World
… and loads more!