Who’s that bloke on our cover? It’s only Guy Martin! Don’t miss our exclusive interview with the man himself, in which Guy spills the beans about his Comp Safari 90, and gives his thoughts of off-road motorsport.
Workshop editor Martin also has a new column to share highlights from his varied monthly spannerings.
Also in the February 2022 issue of Land Rover Owner magazine…
• The LRO 300: can the P400e PHEV Defender deal with our Real World Test?
• Be prepared this winter, with our essential guide to staying mobile in the difficult months
• Neil goes greenlaning in Thetford Forest on the LRO Trail
• Magnificent ex-Africa Series IIA restoration with a fantastic history of travel
• Mega-rare Range Rover Classic Autobiography LSEs – two of them!
• Defender 110 built to power film sets just about anywhere
• USA coast to coast – awesome Trans-America Trail adventure in a Discovery 3
• How to fit rock sliders to a new Defender. The guinea pig? Our John’s 110.
• Columns from writers Mike Gould, Vicky Turner and Sam Watson
• Our project 90 – can we get the Tdi engine running?
• TDV6 timing belt and water pump swap – we show how to do it at home
• Your technical queries address in detail by our team of workshop experts
• Latest new kit for getting the most out of Land Rover life
• James Taylor’s Roverphile investigates 127 history, another ‘parts bin’ Series I built in 1962, and more…
• Limelight for a reader’s intrepid Freelander 2
• World of Land Rovers photo competition – your pics from around the globe!
• Recent club events, including Nottingham club’s big bonfire gathering
• Land Rover event dates for your diary
• Product reviews by the LRO team, from Petromax Dutch over to Ring Smart Tyre Inflator
• Tales of our Land Rovers: Sam’s Defender 130 overlander and Neil’s 88in Series
• Editor Neil discusses Disco 2 ACE fire risk, winch rope and more, in Watty’s World
Guy Martin LRO interview
Russ Brown interviews Guy Martin and learns more about his Comp Safari 90.
… and loads more!