In our June 2021 issue you’ll learn how Paddy Turner modified a Discovery 3 into a top-spec camping and adventure wagon for half the price of a Defender – and how you can build something similar.
From Series restoration stories to a punishing test of the latest Range Rover Sport SVR, from club news to writers’ columns, from workshops to photo archives, we’ve travelled far and wide to bring you our usual mix of all things Land Rover.
In addition to the modified Discovery 3 featured on the cover, here’s what you’ll find inside the June 2021 issue of LRO magazine…
• Range Rover Sport SVR shows us what it’s made of, on the gruelling LRO300 test route
• Wolf 110 buying guide – all the info you need before buying this military stalwart
• The beautiful restoration of a Midlands bus fleet Series I recovery truck
• Columns from writers Vicky Turner, Sam Watson and Mike Gould
• Greenlaning Strata Florida in Wales, Part 4 of the LRO Adventure Trail
• How the bulkhead, engine and brakes were fitted to the rolling chassis of our Tdi Defender 90 rebuild project
• Land Rover products, new to the market – our monthly overview of stuff you want
• Ex-RAF Series IIA 88in rebuilt into a ragtop daily driver
• Your technical queries (loads of ‘em!) answered by our workshop gurus
• An Explorer’s Guide to Portugal – John Pearson distils 10 years of travel wisdom
• Kalahari Freelanders, Royal Artillery SIII and more, in James Taylor’s Roverphile
• Your Land Rovers – a V8 trialler and a £700 Disco 2 project
• Land Rovers snapped around the globe, in World of Land Rovers
• Spotlight on Frickley 4x4 in West Yorks, our Pay & Play of the month
• How to fit electric power steering to a Series – full step-by-step guide
• Bust that rust! Our essential guide to all aspects of rustproofing your Land Rover
• Neil talks stolen headlights (it happened again!) and more, in Watty’s World
… and loads more!