Our new ‘Best of British’ issue celebrates big adventures to be had on home turf, with a pair of spectacular UK adventures. Don’t miss the new Defender getting a muddy outing through the wilds of the Scotland highlands – stunning vistas, tough terrain and proper Land Rover camaraderie made this an adventure to remember.
Also in LRO’s October 2020 issue …
· Coast to Coast greenlaning – join us as we cross the UK the fun way
· Carefully recommissioned Series I, preserved with its character intact
· Series-style 100in hybrid coiler like you’ve never seen before!
· All the latest Land Rover news
· Martin plumbs a turbo into his Freelander K-series turbo project
· Buy a Range Rover Sport (2013-on), from £22k. We show how to find a good one
· How to replace Defender dampers
· Columns from writers Peter Galilee, John Pearson, Mike Gould and Sam Watson
· Reader’s stunning L322 Overfinch survivor
· French Series I barn find, 109in ambulance and more… in James Taylor’s Roverphile
· 25th Anniversary Range Rover Classic – story behind stunning example of this run-out edition
· ‘Brass Monkeys Land Rover Meet’ report in Club Zone
· Dozens of Land Rovers for sale
· Series IIA Dormobile tales of tinkering
· Lockdown Land Rovers – this month, big achievements with micro-scale spannering…
· See how our Tdi 90 has been bored and stroked to 2.8 litres. We can’t wait to drive it!
· Neil talks dodgy trailer electrics and old fire extinguishers, in Watty’s World
… and loads more.