Romping across the cover of our October 2021 edition is the stunning Defender 110 that’s been built with longevity in mind. We met its creators, YRM Metal Solutions, to discover their secrets for rebuilding and upgrading Land Rovers that last.
We also test Bowler’s new Defender rally car to the limit, and experience the off-road performance of the Ineos Grenadier to see whether this no-nonsense 4x4 can out-Defender the Defender.
Elsewhere in this issue of LRO you’ll find our famous mix of adventures, restoration stories and workshop expertise. For example…
• A wild African adventure through Botswana with a Defender 110
• Everything you need to know about E10 petrol – engine killer or planet saver?
• What to expect at the upcoming LRO Show 2021
• How to improve the ride quality of your Series Land Rover by refurbishing its leaf springs
• LRO Adventure Trail Part 7 – exploring Dorset’s greenlanes and fords
• Columns from writers Vicky Turner, Sam Watson and Mike Gould
• Find out what your Land Rover is worth, with the latest LRO Price Guide
• Latest Land Rover news: Trophy Edition Defenders, Ultra4 youngster, Coventry Gigafactory and more…
• Land Rover events for your diary – including LRO Adventure Club tours
• Beautiful Series IIA camper with a rare Jennings body
• Readers' technical queries answered by our panel of Land Rover experts
• Loads of Land Rovers for sale, and specialist business listings
• Your Land Rovers – readers' 1985 V8 One Ten Hi-Cap and off-road modified Freelander 1
• Our Land Rover tales, including a Series I project and Disco 1 V8 engine swap
• Our Defender 90 rebuild project receives its rear tub and windscreen
• How to replace a Freelander 1’s engine bushes
• Ugly fire engines and Range Rover P38 show car in James Taylor’s Roverphile
• Watty’s World includes editor Neil’s account of navigating in a high-speed Series IIA at the Devils Own rally
… and loads more!