BUY SEPTEMBER'S ISSUE TODAY
We’re greelaning again! In the September issue of LRO we’re out and about at last, with a sunny exploration of leafy Hampshire in Neil’s Series IIA. But if it’s a muddier time you’re after, flick through to Vince Cobley’s analysis of common off-road mistakes and how you can avoid them.
And if you’re looking to get into old Land Rover ownership, make sure you read our hugely detailed, 11-page guide to buying a classic.
As usual the September 2020 issue of Land Rover Owner magazine is a blend the old and the new, the inspirational and the practical. Don’t miss…
· Our burglarised Defender 110: how it happened, and what we’re doing about it
· Modified Lara Croft-spec Freelander 1 that’ll make you want an F1 all over again!
· Columns by writers John Pearson, Peter Galilee, Sam Watson and Jerry Thurston
· Forward Control buses and Isuzu-powered Defenders, in James Taylor’s Roverphile
· LRO’s project 90 receives upgraded axle internals and brakes, with new swivels
· Used and abused: low-budget fire pit, Ram mount, cutting discs and more…
· How to plan your next overseas adventure
· LRO Quiz! Just how good is your Land Rover knowledge?
· Dozens of new products to spice up your Land Rover life
· Discovery 3 brake servo replacement can be a DIY job, with our handy guide
· Seven-page guide to greelanes in Hampshire, and where to find them
· Readers’ pics and stories from driveway to mountaintop
· Martin’s K-Series boost project receives low-comp pistons and conrods
· Meet the man who spent years travelling the world in a barely-modified 300Tdi Disco.
· Latest news of new vehicles from Land Rover
· Land Rover events you can go on (but do check beforehand!)
· Solihull Society event and 4x4 Response efforts feature in Club Zone
· Neil talks motorsport and aftermarket kit for the new Defender, in Watty’s World
… and loads more!